Heja App Terms & Conditions
In partnership with Heja App
- These terms and conditions are promoted by Protect Line Limited, whose registered office is Bourne Gate, 25 Bourne Valley Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 1DY;
- The recipient of the £100 cash payment must be a registered youth sports club based in the United Kingdom. We define registered youth sports club as a registered charity, community interest company, school, society or dedicated club primarily for promoting sports for under 18s, and where there is a dedicated UK bank account in the name of the club;
- In order for your desired youth sports team to receive the £100 payment, you will need to start a Life Insurance and/or Critical Illness cover policy via a specified advert within the Heja app, get a quote and have a policy accepted, and keep the policy for a minimum of three months;
- You must make all payments to your policy each month and in full;
- Your chosen youth sports club will not be eligible for the £100 payment if you miss an insurance payment during the first three months of the policy.
- This offer is valid for those who request quotes before 31st December 2023, originating from the Heja app. However, should we decide to extend the offer, we reserve the right to do so, updating our terms and conditions accordingly;
- We will issue one £100 payment to one club, per eligible customer;
- The £100 will be a cash payment, made directly to the youth sports club via bank transfer;
- After 3 months of having an eligible policy, you will be sent a digital form to fill in stating your desired youth sports club, a contact name, full address and bank account details. You will be given 30 days to fill in the form with the required information. Forms that are not completed within the specified time limit will mean the £100 payment will be forfeited and no alternative will be offered.
- If the desired recipient does not fall into Protect Line’s definition, or for any reason that Protect Line deems fit whatsoever and at our complete discretion, you will be asked to request another youth sports team that is acceptable.
- Offer is only available when the policy is accepted after originating from an eligible Protect Line Ltd advert within the Heja app;
- If you have previously held and cancelled a Life Insurance or Critical Illness Cover policy with Protect Line Ltd within the previous 18 months, you will not be eligible for this offer;
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offers;
- We reserve the right to refuse issue of any payment should we suspect foul play;
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at our sole discretion;
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).