We're committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following points form the basis of our privacy statement, the terms of which you are agreeing to by submitting your details on our website. If you do not want your data to be used in this way, please do not submit your details to us through this site.
- In order to provide you with a quote, we collect information about you and your circumstances via this website. This must include personal details such as your name, date of birth, contact telephone number, and the insurance policy you wish to receive a quote for.
- We will only use these details to contact you and provide you with a quote, as requested.
- We will not pass your details on to a third party after this unless we are consented and instructed to do so by you.
- We cannot take responsibility for or guarantee the way in which a third party will use your information after you consent us to share it with them.
- Calls to and from our offices may be recorded and monitored for training purposes.
- Occasionally, we use your details to inform you of products or information that we feel may be of interest to you.