Protect40 Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to this offer
- These terms and conditions are promoted by Protect Line Limited, whose registered office is at Bourne Gate, 25 Bourne Valley Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 1DY;
- To be eligible for a voucher you must be a UK resident aged 17 or over;
- In order to receive a voucher, you will need to start a life insurance and/or critical illness cover policy via a specified advert, email or text message, getting a quote and have a policy accepted, and keep the policy for a minimum of three months;
- You must make all payments to your policy each month and in full;
- If a policy is amended or rearranged through Protect Line within the initial three month qualifying period, the new policy will need to run for a further three months in order to be eligible for the voucher;
- You will not be eligible for the voucher if you miss a payment during the first three months of the policy.
- This offer is valid for those who request quotes before 31st December 2023. However, should we decide to extend the offer, we reserve the right to do so, updating our terms and conditions accordingly;
- We will issue one £40 high street voucher per customer;
- The voucher is issued via Lifestyle and can be used at more than 140 of the UK’s best-loved retail, cinema, holiday, dining and pub brands. For more details about the brands included, please visit thelifestylevoucher.co.uk;
- You will be sent a link to claim your voucher. Vouchers must be claimed within 3 months of Protect Line sending them. Unclaimed vouchers will not be resent and no alternative will be offered.
- Vouchers will expire 2 years after being issued and any outstanding balance will be lost;
- No cash alternative will be offered;
- The offer is available online and via our phone line;
- Offer available only when the policy is accepted after originating from an eligible Protect Line Ltd advert, email or text message;
- We reserve the right to refuse issue of the voucher should we suspect foul play;
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at our sole discretion;
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).