A bit about us
Protect Line was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs David and Jo Brewer in the seaside town of Poole, in Dorset. The hard-working couple, experienced in the financial world and with a young family of their own, wanted to find a simpler, more personalized way to protect the most important things in life.
What began then as a small group of five enthusiastic consultants is now a rapidly growing, experienced team of over seventy staff, offering tailored non-advisory Life Insurance products from some of the country’s leading providers. A lot may have changed since Protect Line was first established, but an exceptional dedication to the customer has remained at the heart of everything we do here.
At Protect Line, you’ll always find…
- Honest, impartial information – we are a non-advisory service, so we won’t give our opinions on your cover. Instead, you will always be given the facts in plain English so you can make the important decisions yourself.
- Friendly, professional consultants – you’ll have a dedicated consultant at every stage of your application who will do all the hard work for you.
- A jargon-free approach – our expert consultants are dedicated to making your application process as simple as possible.
- Options from many of the UK’s leading insurers – we know that Life Insurance is not a one-size-fits-all product. That’s why we offer products from a range of the most trusted firms in the country to find your perfect fit.
- An award-winning service– we have won Sesame LTD’s prestigious ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ award twice in the last four years.
- A conscientious ethic – we’re regulated by the FCA to ensure you’re getting the most secure service, and we fundraise throughout the year to support charity work. Click here to find out about the charity we’re supporting this year, Winston’s Wish.
At Protect Line, we know that life is complicated enough already so we’ll never confuse you with jargon or pass you around the office. We’ll never charge you for our help or bombard you with complicated forms to fill out, and
We’ve got you covered.